I'm pleased to announce that beginning with its newly released 1.0.0.M6 version, Bundlor now supports OSGi Blueprint Service files.
As with the support for Spring-DM contexts, Bundlor scans for Blueprint Service configuration files in both the default location (OSGI-INF/blueprint/*.xml) and in locations specified with the custom Bundle-Blueprint manifest header. When these files are found, they are scanned for class and interface names and the packages for those types are added to the OSGi manifest that Bundlor creates.
For information about Bundlor and to download this latest milestone, please visit the Bundlor project page.
- Bundlor 1.0.0.RC1 Available
- Getting Started with Bundlor
- First Eclipse Gemini Blueprint Milestone Ships
- Using an OSGi Profile with Bundlor
- Drawing Spring into the Blueprint